Terms & Conditions
1. All electrical installation work will be performed in compliance with Federal, State, and Local guidelines and regulations.
2. If Powertranz discovers a need for additional time or materials once the work has commenced, Powertranz will seek written approval prior to continuing work.
3. Customer is responsible for providing unmitigated access to the work area. This includes moving any furnishings, wall-hangings, or other items which could prevent Powertranz from carrying out the listed services.
4. All areas of installation will be left in the condition found unless otherwise stated in writing by Powertranz.
5. Client will provide accessible electricity to all working areas including outdoor areas. This includes proving a live power outlet or generator within 150 feet of the working area.
6. Sitework, including demolition or removal of debris, is not included in this electric services contract.
Deviations from Building Regulations
Where applicable, all work performed under this electrical services agreement will be executed fully in compliance with applicable Building Regulations and the National Electric Code. Where a Client requires deviation from such regulations, a written instruction and record will be required along with written approval from a governing authority.
Risk and Title of Goods & Property
1. All applicable goods and products installed will become property of the client on date of installation.
2. All goods not paid in full or remaining with customer will be property of the service provider until payment has been made or delivery has ensued.
3. Client is responsible for all insurance of dwellings and service location for entire time of work.
Powertranz has, to the best of their knowledge has provided installation and quality parts for overall best quality of product. Furthermore, all parts will be warrantied for a 12-month period after installation for any technical defects
By signing below, Customer understands and accepts all terms and conditions outlined in this electrical services agreement.